Some of you may know that I am moving to Calgary. Well, that move is happening on August 15 which is coming up quick! Between working full time (plus another job on the side until a couple weeks ago), packing, and sorting out all those loose ends for school, health, and living arrangements, I haven't had any time to dedicate to this blog.
I have a backlog of photos just waiting to be sorted through. Those include:
- our first "photo weekend" to Hecla/Grindstone
- our second photo weekend to Steep Rock (just this past weekend)
- an abandoned barn adventure in Manitoba
- a cute couple shoot for my friend's brother and girlfriend
- the mountainous glory that is Banff (and where I will soon be living only 1.5hrs from)
Add that to the posts I said were coming up awhile ago:
- more Whiteshell scenery pictures
- Lynn's recital shots
- 2013 calendar preview
...and you will see that there will be LOTS to come once I get a chance! In the meantime, enjoy this photograph of a chipmunk I took in Banff.